Monday, July 20, 2009

What a little boy can think of...

Here is an example of what a little boy can come up with when
1. He is an only child
2. His best friends are not around
3. His parents are busy with chores and work outs.

PS. Yes he did dress himself this day....

7 comments:

  1. I'm not sure, James seemed to be suspiciously quiet on the matter of Grant dressing himself, are you sure James didn't do that?? :)

    Lauren, are there any pics of your brother that we should all see??

    I like how Grant got Tate into this fun adventure when we came over. Who knew it would be such fun to go crashing into the trees!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is the best ever. Soap Box Derby here comes Grant. Think of all the wonderful hills around Oak Harbor he can go down. Yeah!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Did you use that hill for sledding this past winter? He's pretty creative to come up with that all on his own.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Holley, Grant is SO fortunate to have access to such great outdoor fun and adventures. Lately, I have been sad that my kids don't get to explore much on their own beyond our 6ft high privacy fence around our corner lot. I dream of living in a place where they can spend hours playing outside, getting lost in their own imaginations. It is so healthy and, I believe, necessary for physical and mental development!! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Leah if you are ever back on Whidbey you know that we will turn the kids loose to play and do fun Mom stuff. We can all play capture the flag and hide and seek tag. Awww I miss all you Mom's!

    ReplyDelete
  6. anda juga bisa lihat pemandangan Alam Indonesia di sini .... !!!!

    ReplyDelete

Background HTML