Here are some random pictures that James took of Grant. He is hanging out at our counter. Black and white gives everything such an artsy feel. Don't you think?


So Grant's current obsession is volcano's. How or why he even knows about them I am not sure but he asks for me to show them to him on the computer all the time. Possible future vulcanologist???

So Grant's current obsession is volcano's. How or why he even knows about them I am not sure but he asks for me to show them to him on the computer all the time. Possible future vulcanologist???
I just can't get over Grant's curly hair - it is so adorable! Loved the pics and it looks like the fair was alot of fun too. Funny, Calvin was just asking about volcanoes today (he's been reading dinosaur books and they have pictures of volcanoes in them). Only he insists that they are called "buh-canoes" and refuses to say it any other way...
ReplyDelete