Alright there won't be much to this blog but figured I should get it done before Thanksgiving. Grant was a kangaroo for Halloween this year. He originally wanted to be a frog but after a little cajoling and explaining how great it would be to have a halloween bag AND a pouch for candy. He changed his tune.
The Kangaroo costume actually worked well in two ways. One it celebrates his heritage of being 1/4 Australian and two it fit well with Ayden and Tate's Horton Hears a Who costumes. Here I am prepping Grant. He still seems so little sometimes....
Grant discovering his tail.

Grant LOVED Halloween. He did so well at trick or treating that he is still eating the treats from it. Only three treats a day (agreed upon since he is three years old) so I guess it is going to take a while!

Horton hears a who crew....
We saw several clever, funny pumpkins while trick or treating. Here are our favorites.
My favorite Check out the two little pumpkins munching on the big pumpkin...
James Favorite (Of course)
The Kangaroo costume actually worked well in two ways. One it celebrates his heritage of being 1/4 Australian and two it fit well with Ayden and Tate's Horton Hears a Who costumes. Here I am prepping Grant. He still seems so little sometimes....
Grant LOVED Halloween. He did so well at trick or treating that he is still eating the treats from it. Only three treats a day (agreed upon since he is three years old) so I guess it is going to take a while!
My favorite Check out the two little pumpkins munching on the big pumpkin...
Yeah!!! Another post!! You are lucky you did this because I was going to bug you about posting again. I love the pic where he is finding his tail! So cute! Great picture of the pumpkins!
ReplyDeleteFinally...I was wondering if you were having computer issues....I missed your posts!!! Grant was a very cute kangaroo. I think you did a great job with his face paint. The pumpkins made me laugh.
ReplyDeleteI love your posts...I wanted to comment on Grant reading, but have had trouble commenting on your blog and Ambers...so I will try being anonymous this time! Love Grants costume and the pumpkin pics..and a belated congrats to Grant for being a brilliant new reader...if you can't brag to your friends, who CAN you brag too!
ReplyDeleteLast post from Carrie by the way...
ReplyDeleteWhat a cute costume! Did Grant do any hopping? or did he just walk? Which side of the family is down under?
ReplyDelete