Grant has been waiting and waiting to make his first Gingerbread house ever since I picked the kit up from Costco about 3 weeks ago. I told him that he could make it with his Grandma Steller came to visit. So yesterday Grant and Grandma made there first Gingerbread house!
Getting started...
Grandma applies frosting Grant provides embellishment.
The front porch
and the back porch
All tuckered out from a job well done!
Happy Holiday's Everyone!
Getting started...
Looks good enough to eat. Grant, may I have a tree to eat? So nice you let grandma help with his first gingerbread house. Memories to cherish forever.
ReplyDeleteIT'S BEAUTIFUL!!! Forgot to tell you that.
ReplyDeleteCute! They did a great job! Love your new background by the way.
ReplyDeleteI love your new picture at the top. It is so beautiful there. That's quite the house Grant made. Impressive for his first one...perhaps he'll be an architect.
ReplyDelete