Some picture updates of what we have been up too.
We had snow the night before we left for Whistler. Here is our barn all decked out and looking pretty.
Here is Grant all decked out and looking cute!
A view on the way up.
Mom and Dad in front of the fireplace at the condo. Unfortunately they were not able to spend the whole trip with us because my Grandmother Sis passed away yesterday and they had to fly home to tell the news to my Grandfather Bob and help him through this difficult time. She wanted to be buried at Arlington cemetery next to Bob.
Grant at ski school.

He is in a class of five kids. He is the only boy. He loves it. Enough said. :)


For those of you who may have seen news about Whistler. A Gondola tower snapped in half today. Fifty three people where stranded for a few hours but all were safely evacuated. We were not on this particular gondola this trip.
Gondola Story
Hope all is well. Happy Holidays!
We had snow the night before we left for Whistler. Here is our barn all decked out and looking pretty.
He is in a class of five kids. He is the only boy. He loves it. Enough said. :)
For those of you who may have seen news about Whistler. A Gondola tower snapped in half today. Fifty three people where stranded for a few hours but all were safely evacuated. We were not on this particular gondola this trip.
Gondola Story
Hope all is well. Happy Holidays!
What a cutie. Glad Grant enjoyed skiing. Your barn is beautiful. Who is the lucky one to put up the lights?
ReplyDeleteSorry about the loss of your grandma. Grandparents are such special people and I know you have many fond mememories of her.
ReplyDeleteMy husband was actually the lucky one. He even asked for this super tall ladder for Christmas one year so that he would be able to reach the peak.
ReplyDeleteThanks for your thoughts about my Grandmother.
Holley, I'm sorry to hear about your grandmother. My prayers are with you and your family.
ReplyDeleteI'm glad I didn't know you were at Whistler when I heard the gondola story on the radio this morning! Glad you were not on it.
Wow! So many comments to make on this post:
ReplyDeleteBarn is so festive!
Grant is so adorable!
So glad you weren't on the gondola!
And I'm so sorry for the loss of your grandmother. Losing someone around the holidays has to be extra difficult.
Barn looks awesome! Pictures of Whistler are amazing! How great that Grant is learning to ski...I see he likes hanging out with a lot of ladies just like Gunner! I am so sorry the trip brought news of your loss, I will say a prayer for Grandfather Bob and your whole family.
ReplyDeleteCould Grant be any more adorable? Seriously, i dont think so.....! Aunt Lauren, what do you think?
ReplyDelete