I had Heidi's horses down for the past two weeks while she was in Greece and since she has one of the best horses in the world for trail riding (named-Daddy) we decided to take advantage of all being here on Sunday (weather was beautiful) and go riding. While James did not himself go riding he too was an integral part of the day and lead Grant's pony CC for part of the way and then was responsible for the pictures. Thanks Honey!!
Here is Daddy in the barn getting ready for our ride. He is looking very content and happy.
Here Grant and Heidi went for a little ride around the property while I was getting CC and Bebe ready.
I just can't figure out what Grant is thinking here from the look on his face it is something really interesting.
Here Grant is on his pony. Check out the cool camo pants from his Aunt Lauren. He loves them!

Headed down the trail pony in tow.

Grant on his pony, Heidi on Daddy and I am riding Bebe.

We had a wonderful time and Grant did great being lead on CC. He never asked to go home and stayed up with the big horses no problem.
Here is Daddy in the barn getting ready for our ride. He is looking very content and happy.
Headed down the trail pony in tow.
Grant on his pony, Heidi on Daddy and I am riding Bebe.
We had a wonderful time and Grant did great being lead on CC. He never asked to go home and stayed up with the big horses no problem.
I totally love your blog, Holley! I'm so glad you started it so I can see all the fun things you do when I'm not around. I appreciate all the effort you put into it!
ReplyDelete