Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Shop Work!

So Grant and James disappeared last night while I was doing dishes and this is what I found them doing.
James had put together this grain bin last weekend and was in the process of putting the finish on so he set Grant up next to him with his own project. Who knew a bucket of water, a board and a paint brush would provide an hours entertainment!?!
Grant happily "painting" away!


3 comments:

  1. Great thinking James. Loved the color of stain Grant used, ha,ha,

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is amazing how much kids love water in all forms! We used to paint with water on our driveway on Morning Mist. We tried it here...but it evaportes before it hits the cement!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Grants big happy smile! Nice to see that Dads can be creative too...good job James!

    ReplyDelete

Background HTML